April 2, 2013 § Leave a comment
This is a list of shots I have in my head leading up to the second video shoot. Aside from these, I will experiment as always on set and see what comes of it.
- Last shot – long shot of her standing in the middle of the road, lit by the LightPro covered with 2 flags
- Symetrical shot from behind, everything else in bokeh
- Extreme low shot as she jumps over the camera, crossing a ditch in the earth (she should wear scrungies)
- Tracking shots of her running from behind, looking over shoulder as well.
- Feet against ground, tracking
- arms flexing
- hands ‘swimming’ as they run
- macro of her eyes, facial skin, eyebrows and sweat and breathing. Best for when she’s stopped running.
- focus on the brush as she runs past
- closeup of her face before she starts running
Storyboard without the pictures but not really of the first 30 seconds:
- medium-long of her standing straight on in the brush
- pan from feet up to show face
- closeup of eyes
- medium closeup of side of face, look around, breathing
- medium-long of her suddenly beginning to run
- hair as it moves with her starting to run
- flexing of shins
- tracking shot from behind as she runs
- tracking shot from in front as she runs
- medium close tracking shot as she runs
- medium close of the environment as she runs through it